Public meeting on widening of Falls Hwy. set for Thursday.
The Kentucky Transportation Cabinet is taking the next step in widening Cumberland Falls Hwy. between Fifth Street Road and the Corbin Bypass by unveiling the concepts and ideas that have been developed for the project Thursday night.
Fire destroys workshop in North Corbin
While a workshop outbuilding was destroyed by fire Thursday afternoon, West Knox firefighters were able to save a neighboring garage on Lon Chadwell Road from a similar fate.
Corbin mobile home damaged by early-morning fire
A mobile home on Curry Lane west of Corbin was gutted by fire Tuesday morning.
• UPDATED: State Police say investigation of WCHS principal now involves juvenile
The investigation into suspended Whitley County High School Principal Alan Sweet has now been expanded to include the Kentucky State Police.
• Police investigating 'armed robbery' at Gray Grab and Go Market
• 'State of Emergency' declared in Whitley County; W'burg institutes curfew
• Bena Mae's Kitchen: Wisdom from our mothers
“Surely you are not going out in this weather!” It was one of my mother’s favorite comments.
• Lesters celebrate 50 years of marriage
• Bena Mae Seivers: The pros and cons of growing old
• Bena Mae's Kitchen: The old Montgomery Ward catalog