Lawsuit accuses company of demoting man for having epilepsy
A Corbin man is accusing a local business of violating Kentucky law for demoting him for having epilepsy.
Second defendant pleads guilty in Daniel Boone Forest meth conspiracy
The second of four people accused of conspiring to manufacture methamphetamine in Daniel Boone National Forest is scheduled to plead guilty Thursday in federal court.
Investigators still seeking answers in wake of crash that killed Tenn. woman
Local officials are unsure exactly what caused a single vehicle crash that killed a Tennessee woman in southern Whitley County Saturday afternoon.
• EXTRA CONTENT: Reactions mixed after troubling audit report for city of Corbin
An audit last week revealed that for the second straight fiscal year, the city of Corbin spent more money than it took in — but officials say measures are now being taken to make sure the same thing doesn’t happen for a third year in a row.
• Knox, Corbin Schools end five-year battle over reciprocal agreement
• Whitley County family swept away by high water, found dead Saturday
• Bena Mae's Kitchen: I Love Lucy and Milton Berle sold a lot of TV sets
Television was introduced in the United States in the late forties and by the early fifties had become a household fixture. The early sets were large, heavy things with small round screens.
• Farmers’ Market: Reviving a Sense of Community
• Bena Mae's Kitchen: Do these people really vote?
• Bena Mae's Kitchen: She brought us happy thoughts